Homemade Litter Box -- make it yourself
by James Richardson
(Dewittville, NY, USA)
Better Litter Box make it yourself
In fifty years of having kitties, I find this works the best. Many others like it also. Make it yourself in fifteen minutes.
Full instructions with photos here:
1. Many kitties kick litter out of the box when they cover their deposits.
2. Some older or arthritic kitties don't always aim their streams down past the top lip of a shallow box.
3. You don't have to bend all the way to the floor to lift it.
4. This box is nearly impossible for even a 20-pound cat to tip over. Most shallow boxes flip easily with weight on the edge and even more so when using a lightweight load of litter.
5. Most boxes are too small. This isn't.
Which Litter Mat Should I Choose? Read All Mat Reviews..