I used Fresh Results for my bunny rabbit's litter pan. He liked it so much he ended up using his liter pan as a chaise sometimes - lol.
I had to be careful about what kind of liter I used because bunnies will chew ANYTHING and he didn't really bother this stuff and it's non-toxic so even if he did chew I wouldn't have to worry about his intestines getting obstructed from clay or him being poisoned by chemicals!
Now I use this stuff for lining my bird cage. I put newspaper down and then put this stuff on top. If my birds chew it - no problems, no dust, and the pine scent is sweet smelling.
One really good thing I noticed - when the pine scent fades- you don't notice smells. The pine doesn't masks scents like others and then when it fades you get hit with a wall of stench. This stuff doesn't mask it like that.
I really need to change my bird cage- in fact that's what I'm doing after this but I still have to stick my nose in that cage to really get a whiff- great odor control on this!!